Get the legally required X and Y reports showing sales, VAT and payment method breakdown and more in a receipt friendly format.
Use the calendar to choose a date for the report.
The report cycle is from 06:00 to 06:00 local time. If you try to download a report from today, you will get a X report. If you try to download a report from another day in the past, you will get a Z report.
- Legal name, company number, period.
- Point-of-sales ID and sequence number.
- Breakdown of VAT, including total tip amount.
- Breakdown of revenue per payment method and paid fees, including tips.
- Quantity and name of product, net turnover, VAT and gross turnover for each product.
- The quantity and total amount of:
- total sales
- inbound bill of exchange
- opening of cash drawer
- copies of receipt
- draft receipts
- cancelled sales
- line corrections
- other corrections
- price queries
- delivery receipts
- training receipts
- Grand total sales, refunds and net sales.
Not all of these are applicable for Favrit's product, as it does not have a cash drawer, still it's a requirement to document this in the X/Z reports.
Printing and downloading
The report can be downloaded in a receipt friendly PDF (.pdf) format.